21st Century Skills
There are ten 21st Century Learning and Innovation Skills. We will use these to reflect on HOW we are learning, adding to WHAT we are learning.
1. Communication & Collaboration
2. Creativity & Innovation
3. Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
4. Reflection & Awareness
5. Flexibility & Adaptability
6. Initiative & Self-Direction
7. Social & Cross-Cultural Skills
8. Productivity & Accountability
9. Leadership & Responsibility
10. Information & Media Literacy
Check this Google Doc for the sheet of these skills.