True Highlights of our last two weeks -
1) THANK YOU for all the canned goods, sugar, and oil for the food pantry!
2) All students had the opportunity to hear from Jean Draper, a parent from SMS who lost her leg in an accident years ago - we learned that we can do ANYTHING we put our minds to!
3) Period 5/6 had the opportunity to hear from Ted Hendricks, who is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It was a great opportunity to hear about character and preparation!
4) Period 5/6 also had a visitor (Ben's grandma) who came to read The Sweetest Fig by Chris van Allsburg.
What great opportunities!
5) It's been great seeing the positive posts your children post on Instagram - on cold days, too! I've joined this year to be another positive role model for them. Together we can help teach them to only leave a positive digital footprint (digital "tattoo" is more like it).
Thank you to our student photographers this week: Victoria, Erin M., Max, Colin, and Dana. :D